Doctor insights on:
Masturbation Has Messed Up My Erections Strength Why So
Stimulation: Erections are partly automatic and partly mind-centered. They take two major things...Good plumbing and testosterone. What you are experiencing is a mind-centered issue with a little performance anxiety. It works with you, but not when you need to perform. 50% of men over 50 are clinically deficient in testosterone, and many before that age. That's one area you need to check out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Normal? Depends: If you don't get erections with hetero or homosexual relationships, then you may need some help. This could be psychological. 90% of sex is between the ears. Your sensate focus is needed to get and maintain erections. I would suspect you are having some issues with intrusive thoughts, phobias, performance anxiety or other relational, behavioral or psychological issues. Get some help and diagn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Achieve hard erection while masturbate but not with the partner,no feelings and i many time wake with an erection.But lose erection during penitration?
I masturbate too much so I decided to stop for a month, Will my erections still be as hard as before?
Should be: No reason why they shouldn'tGet a more detailed answer ›
Feel like I am getting erections too often.Tried masturbating more often to reduce but seems like that makes it worse. Any suggestions what to do?
I have been masturbating from a young age and now i'm worried because of this that my erections are now weaker and i'm not as long. Is this possible?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does my nose feel like it has scabs up both of my nostrils all of the time?
- Why does my back hurt so bad when i wake up?
- Why has my period been so light?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my baby spit up so often after getting fed?
- Why does my blood pressure go up so high while i am exercising?
- Why does my baby spit up so much?
- Why my penis head is so dry?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free