Doctor insights on:
Masturbation Cause Prostate Cancer
Cancer is a new growth of any tissue with an ability to spread - metastasize - along blood vessels and lymphatic channels to near or far sites of the body with never-ending aggressiveness until the host succumbs to death by it or other related problems. Prostate cancer is one of them ranked as #2 cancer (after skin cancer) and & #2 cancer death (after lung cancer). 1 in 6-7 men in ...Read more
No link demonstrated: Much concern over a small, case-controlled study reported in january 2009 issue of bju international which reported increased rate of prostate cancer for men in 20's and 30's who masturbated 2-7x/week (and a lower rate for men in their 50's who masturbated often). There are many reasons not to believe the reported conclusions, and it has not been confirmed in other studies. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
22. I masturbated about once a day. Worried that I will get prostate cancer later in life. Should I stop?
Is it true that masturbating to much in the teenage years to mid 20s can put you at risk for prostate cancer?
Sex and prostate: Cancer is almost always thought about by patients, but they rarely ask. It is still a taboo subject, so i tell them that there is no evidence that having or abstaning from sex with self, others, even bestiality, homosexual encoounters, having any influence on getting or protecting from prostate cancers. There were studies looking at rc priests, but we will not go there...Most men masturbate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
It just doesn't: One of the cults is telling this to young people to frighten them. It's totally made up. These people are rotten. Enjoy your body, and accept the reassurance that it also won't make you demented, bald, infertile or any of the other stuff. Think about something wholesome -- maybe the person that you do / will love -- rather than internet garbage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The prostate is a gland that lies at the base of the bladder and surrounding a segment of urethra. It secretes a milky fluid that is discharged by excretory ducts into the urethra during the emission of semen. It is clinically important because enlargement of the prostate with age, and prostate cancer are two common ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- New girlfriend says masturbation can cause prostate cancer is this true
- Masturbation cause cancer female reproductive organs
- Is prostate cancer caused by overuse of the gland?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does masterbation cause prostate cancer?
- Frequent masturbation and prostate cancer risk
- Does masturbation reduce my chances of getting prostate cancer?
- Teenager that masturbates have a higher likely risk of prostate cancer
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free