Doctor insights on:
Massage Therapists Acne
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
I want to know if there are any massage therapists that are legitimate and qualified to give a penile massage for restrictive tissue.
Phimosis is the: Name of a condition where an adult male cannot retract his foreskin. Please see your doc who can treat it w/steroid cream. Circumcision is sometimes indicated. Peace and good health. Not sure if this is what you mean but be careful not to get infection or bleeding w/or w/out the intervention of others. ...Read more
Can hair dressers and massage therapists give head neck shoulder massages around swollen lymph nodes?
Yes: That is very ok as long as u enjoy it to your full satishfaction. ...Read more
Therapist said active deepfx laser is non ablative and better than ablative co2 fraxel for deep acne scars. Is this true? Wouldn't ablative be better?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i know if i should see a massage therapist or a chiropractor?
- What is the difference between a massage therapist and a chiropractor?
- How to massage acne scars?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Happy ending massage therapist
- Find a qigong massage and autism therapist
- What are the differences between a massage therapist and a chiropractor?
- How can i ease my anxiety about seeing a massage therapist?
- Talk to a dermatologist online