Doctor insights on:
Marijuana Stays In Your System For How Long
A long time: It is usually gone in 5-7 days, but if you have been using for a long time, it may be detected up to two months later. This is unfortunate, because people know it stays longer than other, more dangerous drugs and people may then decide to use these at the beginning of a weekend. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Methadone half-life: The half-life of Methadone is 15 to 60 hours. It takes five times the half-life to leave your system. Therefore it could take anywhere between 75 hours to 300 hours to clear your system. This is with chronic use. The half-life for most people is approximately 25 hours meaning that would take approximately five days and five hours to leave your system completely. ...Read more
Which "meth???": Methamphetamine is a short-acting drug, but it has longer acting metabolites which are what are measured in urine. After a single dose, it's half-life is about 4 hours, but metabolites can be found for 2-3 days. After regular heavy use, it can be detected for 5-7 days. Methadone (also called meth) lasts for 3-5 days, and in long-term use metabolites can be detected for weeks. ...Read more
550 Hours(23days): Valium(Diazepam) has half life of 48 hours.Terminal elimination half life of active metabolite N-desmethyldiazepam is approx. 100 hours Valium and it's metabolite will be in your system for 550 hours which is approx. 23 days.Because it takes 5.5x elimination half life for medicine to clear from your system ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does marijuana stays in your body?
- How long speed stays in your system?
- How long does alcohol stays in your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long tobacco stays in your system?
- How long methamphetamine stays in your system?
- How long crystal meth stays in your system?
- How long bromazepam stays in your system?
- Talk to a psychiatrist online for free