Doctor insights on:
Mango Allergy Treatment
Uncommon allergy: The Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act (FALCPA), which took effect January 1, 2006, mandates that the labels of foods containing major food allergens (milk, eggs, fish, crustacean shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and soy) declare the allergen in plain language. These 8 food make up about 90% of all food allergies. The other 10% includes many other foods including mango. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Allergies occur when your immune system is triggered by envirionmental factors it should ignore--for example, pollen in the air, or dander on a cat or dog--and creates cells to fight against them. An allergic reaction typically causes itching, congestion, or drainage, and ...Read more
I suddenly felt some dryness and little bumps on my lips. Its now some kind of allergy on my lips. Ate mango from peel; used a newish lip balm. What?
Contact allergy: This may well be from an allergic reaction to the mango but the new lip balm may also be a cause. If you have had problem with poison oak/poison ivy in the past, you are more likely to get a delayed allergic reaction (24-72 hrs after exposure) to mango. Obviously the best treatment is avoidance. ...Read more
After i eat fruits like avocado, bananas, watermelon and mango it feels like my throat swells and some difficulty with breath. Is it an allergy?
Yes: It is unusual since those are not all related kinds of fruits, depending how you group them (pit/stone vs not, tree vs ground, etc.). Consult an allergist for formal testing as there are likely others and your reactions will likely worsen with subsequent exposures, so you may need an epi-pen. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
My bf suffering testiscular cyst, its like a big mango size.Is there any cure or somehow reduce the size?
Is there a diagnosis: Has he been formally tested and diagnosed with a cyst or is this what you and he feel that it is? He may need an ultrasound to know for sure what is causing the swelling but it could be a few things, such as fluid collections between the different tissues of the testicle and scrotum. Many of these things go away on their own, but if big enough may need medical attention. See a doctor for testing. ...Read more
Medications and such: Yes. You can. But, you do realize that this "african mango diet pill" is a fraud and will not lead you to any real or lasting weight loss? Please do not be gullible and waste your money on one more fraudulent product designed to separate those of us with weight issues from our money. I often tell my patients that these diet fads postpone the real work it takes to change our bodies and our lives. ...Read more
Which butter is good moisturizer whether raw unrefined Shea butter or mango butter?? Please tell me
Depends: Whatever works for you is the best otherwise there would not be hundreds of moisturizer to choose from. The most important step is to apply the moisturizer within 3 minutes after bathing. There is some suggestion that shea butter may work better on Asian skin but that's just one opinion. ...Read more
What happens if i take sea kelp, african mango and acai berry triple strength tablets all together?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mango allergy lips treatment
- Mango allergy cross reactions
- Mango allergy hives
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mango allergy rash
- Mango pollen allergy
- Mango rash treatment
- Allergic to mango
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free