Doctor insights on:
Eating fish: Important question! fish that's battered and fried, slathered with butter, or smothered in creamy sauces puts more saturated fat and excess calories into your body. (sorry, long john silver's!) the healthiest ways to prepare fish are steamed, broiled, grilled, or smoked (like with salmon & trout). And if you like it this way, raw (sashimi and served with sushi) or marinated (ceviche). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Chromsome testing: Fish stands for fluorescent in situ hybridization. It utilizes fluorescent dna probes to label specific parts of the chromosomes of cells to look for presence, absence or movement of dna sequences. It is often used to evaluate cancer cells in combination with standard chromosome (cytogenetic) analyses. ...Read more
I do not like fish, or many veggies, and am also strict on other foods.What are diet plans that can give me this nutrition i'm lacking by being picky?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does fish oil pills really make your butt bigger?
- Urine smells like tuna fish
- How do you get rid of the fish smell from my penis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does my urine smell like fish?
- Fish oil
- Why does my poop smell like fish?
- Does fish oil make your booty bigger?
- Why does my vagina smell like fish after sex?