Doctor insights on:
Glycogen storage: Here's a review for you http://emedicine.Medscape.Com/article/313724-overview.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi doctors, was just wondering what is acid maltose deficiency syndrome. I know it affects the muscles but how?
Glycogen storage: Here's a nice review http://emedicine.Medscape.Com/article/313724-overview.Get a more detailed answer ›
Mistakenly given 4cc dose of acefyl syrup twice in a span of one hour to my 4 n half year kid. wht should i do now?
Healthy Diet: Exercising aerobically at least 40 minutes 4 to 5 times a week, in addition to weight training three times a week, working to fatigue your muscles, should increase your appetite. Try diets similiar to the mediterranean diet, plant based. If these tips do not work consult your doctor and a referral to a qualified nutritionist may be in order. Best wishes. ...Read more
Medication: Usually the answer is yes. For example standard liquid Diphenhydramine (benadryl) as 12.5mg in every 5ml of liquid. If you were giving 2 tsp (10ml) that would be 25mg which is the same as giving one 25mg tablet. Just make sure you are comparing all active ingredients. Many over the counter meds have more than one thing in them. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is high maltose corn syrup bad for you?
- High maltose corn syrup vs high fructose corn syrup
- High maltose corn syrup health
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Names of prescription cough syrup
- Ascoril expectorant syrup
- Cheratussin ac syrup dosage for children
- Does promethazine dm syrup have codeine?
- Is high maltose corn syrup gluten free?