Doctor insights on:
Great: I recommend the pilate chair to my patients more for when they need additional stretching of tight joints. It works great. I does help with tone as well, but i would recommend an excercise that adds some joint loading to help with muscle development and bone quality (as long as you don't suffer from arthritis). Good luck! ...Read more
Brand: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
Infomercial brand: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
Infomercial product: Healthtap Doctors are asked not to endorse specific brands or product lines. ...Read more
Tough: Great question. The pilates chair is great for allowing stretching of your lower leg mucles with is very important. The bike however will provide for better cardiovascular fitness as well as muscle tone and development. I'd recommend the bike with a good stretching program. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Malibu pilates chair reviews
- Malibu pilates chair vs cardio
- Does the malibu pilates chair work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Biggest loser malibu ranch
- Malibu rum nutrition information
- Pilates for osteoporosis
- How good is malibu pilates?