Doctor insights on:
Males With Breasts
Yes: Absolutely. They also contribute to enlargement of the male breast which can be permanent. Consider stopping. ...Read more
What can cause L-side chest pain around and under the nipple for 1week in 40s males?Normal breast-underarm ultrasound and no change after 1wk flumox.
Dose dependent: The risk of cancer is related to the degree of radiation exposure. The dose from diagnostic ct scans is not insignificant, but keep in mind that you would have to have several to increase your risk even slightly. A recent study showed that ct scans in children can increase the risk of cancer (brain and leukemia), but the overall effect is small, translating into one additional cancer among 10000. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Yes: There is no true difference in the breast tissue of males and females. Just under different hormonal stimulation and control. ...Read more
Is it possible for males to get breasts without a sex change and without getting fat or taking hormones?
What is it when a males breast seems to be missing tissue or fat and it look as if its sunken in and underdeveloped?
?Poland sequence ?: There is a condition called poland sequence where the pectoral muscles on one side are poorly developed. It is more common in males & more common on the right side.It is thought to reflect poor blood flow to the developing muscle during fetal development. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do people usually live with untreated breast cancer?
- Causes of tender itchy breasts with headaches
- How long does breast lumpiness associated with breast abscess last?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does breast lumpiness associated with mastitis last?
- Country with most breast implants
- How long does breast tenderness associated with pregnancy last?
- Rash with blisters under breast
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online