Doctor insights on:
Male Sexuality: In america a surgeon would have sent a patient home with instructions about this situation. I am not sure the medical culture about this in india. But, in general i would say within a day or two of surgery as long as this does not increase your pain. If you are still having post-op pain then i would use pain levels as your guide on when to resume normal activities. ...Read more
Self Esteem and sex: Masturbation is a normal human experience. It cannot cause anything other than the sensation of being aroused, pleasured, and curiosity...Right? It is when we put unachievable rules on normal health human behavior that we cause shame, guilt and emotional damage. Almost all humans have masturbated or are masturbating as part of their normal sexual experience. Let's destigmatize this. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Basically yes: It's impossible to do controlled studies. Frequency of ejaculation does not correlate with prostate cancer but may with prostate hyperplasia ("hypertrophy"). Anecdotally, single men who have struggled not to masturbate for whatever reason have had precocious prostate disease, and in any case, trying to abstain to the point of being uncomfortable makes it hard to work, play, even get to sleep. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does frequent masturbation affect male fertility?
- Why would a male bleed after masturbation?
- Male masturbates urine test sample doctor detect masturbated
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Male masturbation cause genital injury
- Male masturbation cause sexual dysfunction
- Masturbation affect male fertility
- Male bleed masturbation
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free