Doctor insights on:
Malar And Discoid Rash
Diagnosed with RA ten years ago RF negative , lupus malar and photosentive discoid rash over whole body, malar tested positive for Cutuneous lupus?
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
If I have malar rashes, itp, osteoarthritis, positive ana, photosensitivity it's more than fibro right?
ANA 1:640, malar rash in sun, periodic leukopenia,pleuritic chest pain,photosens rashes,mouth sores,raynauds,muscle & joint pain;sed rate,C3,C4 normal?
Can Urticaria cause permanent Malar type rash? I suffer from chronic Urticaria & on close inspection it appears to be in a wheel like form?
SLE : Malar rash is a sign of SLE (systemic lupus Erythematosis ) there are other other autoimmune diseases which can also have this rash. there are many rashes which can look similar and be mistaken for a malar rash. The most common is rosacea. You will need an evaluation by someone with experience. If you have other symptoms see a rheumatologist. If the rash is your only symptom see Dermatology. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Difference between rosacea and discoid lupus rash
- Does sunscreen help prevent malar rash or discoid rash in lupus?
- Itchy rash on arms and legs only
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet
- Pink itchy rash back of neck and scalp
- Baby acne rash on the head and neck
- Difference between rosacea and lupus rash
- Talk to a dermatologist online