Doctor insights on:
Malar And Discoid Rash
Diagnosed with RA ten years ago RF negative , lupus malar and photosentive discoid rash over whole body, malar tested positive for Cutuneous lupus?
If I have malar rashes, itp, osteoarthritis, positive ana, photosensitivity it's more than fibro right?
ANA 1:640, malar rash in sun, periodic leukopenia,pleuritic chest pain,photosens rashes,mouth sores,raynauds,muscle & joint pain;sed rate,C3,C4 normal?
SLE : Malar rash is a sign of SLE (systemic lupus Erythematosis ) there are other other autoimmune diseases which can also have this rash. there are many rashes which can look similar and be mistaken for a malar rash. The most common is rosacea. You will need an evaluation by someone with experience. If you have other symptoms see a rheumatologist. If the rash is your only symptom see Dermatology. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Global surgical instruments
- Strongest constipation
- Cholesterol fighting foods
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Kidney disease amino acids
- Swedish medical center washington
- Healthy diet list for athletes
- Gum disease plaque
- Talk to a dermatologist online