Doctor insights on:
Make Men Fertile
Maybe, maybe not: Some studies have shown decreases in the amount of semen, abnormal swimming in sperm, lower testosterone levels, and higher estrogen levels in marijuana users. The studies are not big, so more research is needed. Smoking (inhaling smoke, which is full of lung irritants and cancer-causing chemicals) of any kind is unhealthy, but it is unknown if mj users actually have fewer children than non-users. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: No-unless allergic to components in it.Get a more detailed answer ›
If it takes just 1 sperm to fertile egg, y r men with low sperm count infertile. Does precum really cause pregnancy?
Odds ratio: Sperm have to swim upstream the equivalent of a human swimming 8 miles. Not all of them will survive. The odds are better of 1 making the journey if there are millions to start. Pre ejaculatory fluid can contain enough sperm per drop so one might make it to the egg. Thanks for trusting HealthTap! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do antidepressants make men less fertile?
- Does smoking marijuana make men less fertile?
- Men fertile
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Are circumcised men more fertile?
- Will weaning make me more fertile
- How to make yourself more fertile?
- Effects of hot weather on male fertility
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online