Doctor insights on:
Main Part Of Skeletal System
No: No, it is not possible.Get a more detailed answer ›
osteopenic bones: If you are not involved in weight-bearing exercise such as walking, jogging, tennis etc then you are more likely to develop 'soft'bones or osteopenia.Another consequence of consistent wt.-bearing exercise is the release of endorphins into your bloodstream which help to relax you, make u feel better, etc. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Rarely: There are 4 types of Leukemias, ranging from Acute and chronic. Although they mostly begin in the bone marrow cavity, they typically do not affect the hard shell of the bones. So we rarely if ever see skeletal system effects in patients affected by Leukemia.. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Pain, inflammation..: Gout is a type of arthritis. It can effect the joints of your skeletal system. With recurring flairs you can develop deposition of tophi within the joint, the bone around the joint can erode. A typical presentation is pain, redness, and swelling of a great toe joint that lasts 2-14 days. This is triggered by a food or drink. Avoid what causes the flair and your skeletal system won't be effected. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Can you clarify?: Are you referring to autoimmune types of connective tissue diseases, such as rheumatoid or psoriatic arthritis? These conditions are caused by inflammation driven by immune cells. Obviously bone marrow is an active immune organ, involved in both innate and adaptive immune function. Destruction of bone marrow from cancer, or cancer treatment, drastically effects immune responses. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is most muscular part of the digestive system?
- Is the liver part of the lymphatic system?
- Rare diseases of the skeletal system
- What are the major parts of the respiratory system and what does each part do?
- What is the main function of the excretory system?
- Four main parts of the cardiovascular system
- Which is the largest and the main artery of the circulatory system
- What part of the immune system fights pneumonia?
- Main bones of the skeletal system