Doctor insights on:
Magnesium Peroxide Side Effects
Effects and S.E. Mag: Magnesium is the relaxation mineral. It can be helpful against reactive airway episodes, muscle cramping, muscle tension, headaches, constipation, insomnia, and it is important to make sure you support your magnesium if you have to take Azithromycin antibiotics in order to minimize the risk of a potentially fatal heart arrhythmia. ...Read more
Magnesium: Individuals on diuretics often feel better with magnesium , it lowers likelihood of ectopic activity, it reverses leg cramps in some. There are many benefits. It must be used careflly with poor kidneys and can cause diarrhea. If you are serious get the "magnesium factor" by mildred seelig md. ...Read more
I've been taking 600mg of magnesium citrate everyday for the last month. What side effects should I be aware of?
Mg citrate: If using it as a laxative - you may be creating a situation where your body becomes dependent on it to have a BM. Otherwise - i might be concerned about the amount of magnesium your body is absorbing. I would talk to your doctor about this - rarely should constipation last this long. Also a serum magnesium level might be appropriate Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is it good to use nutrilite calcium and magnesium tablets daily or it cause any side effects.
does one need to check his body calcium before using ?
If needed..: If you need it....you can take it.......Otherwise it is a waste of money going out in your stool. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of benzoyl peroxide
- Side effects of hydrogen peroxide
- Carbamide peroxide side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hydrogen peroxide mouthwash side effects
- Side effects of benzoyl peroxide cream
- Side effects of clindamycin and benzoyl peroxide
- Hydrogen peroxide bath side effects
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free