Doctor insights on:
Magnesium Citrate Side Effects
I've been taking 600mg of magnesium citrate everyday for the last month. What side effects should I be aware of?
Mg citrate: If using it as a laxative - you may be creating a situation where your body becomes dependent on it to have a BM. Otherwise - i might be concerned about the amount of magnesium your body is absorbing. I would talk to your doctor about this - rarely should constipation last this long. Also a serum magnesium level might be appropriate Good luck ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How does magnesium improve Vyvanse efficacy? What form is best? Magnesium citrate causes headache/insomnia. No side effects w/ chelated magnesium tho.
Should I try magnesium citrate supplement powder for menstrual cramps/pain? Are side effects too risky if I don't know if I'm deficient?
Is magnesium citrate safe to use? GI told me to drink 1 bottle & use enema to clean me out & start Linzess tomorrow 4 chronic constipation. Side effec
My X-ray showed feces on right side of stomach. Drank magnesium citrate, had lose stool in two hours since then all movements watery.did it work?
12-24: usually gone wiqthin 1 day,Get a more detailed answer ›
I accidentally took 2 tablespoons of magnesium citrate(over 1000mg) instead of recommended dose of 2 tsp. is this dangerous?
Constipated?: It is used for treating magnesium deficiency states and it is also a saline laxative that is thought to work by increasing fluid in the small intestine. It usually results in a bowel movement within 30 minutes to 3 hours. This is why it is used for bowel preparation for colonoscopy and surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Possible side effects of liquid magnesium citrate
- Natural calm magnesium citrate side effects
- Side effects of calcium citrate magnesium
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Magnesium citrate side effects headache
- Magnesium citrate oral solution side effects
- Side effects of cal citrate magnesium
- Magnesium citrate supplement side effects
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free