Doctor insights on:
Daily: Biotin is a vitamin that is shown to promote healthy hair, skin, and nails. A dose of 3, 000 micrograms daily seems to promote hair growth. Lysine is an Amino Acid that contributes to the structure of hair. The recommended dosage of lysine for hair growth is 500 to 1000mg daily. ...Read more
My head hair hasn't grown for a couple years and I am 18 why could be wrong? I am very athletic and take a lysine supplement and have taken cal
See a dermatologist: You need to consult a dematologist to find out if there is something wrong with your scalp or what else is the cause. ...Read more
A better...: A better question is, what does he need it for? There is wide genetic variability in how much hair a newborn has or when it begins to grow, and the elders of your family will probably remember how bald either or both parents had been back then, but all babies will have a full head of hair by 2 years at the latest. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lysine for hair
- Lysine hair loss in women
- Lysine for hair loss
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Biotin lysine for womens hair loss
- Does lysine slow down gray hair?
- Can taking lysine dry out your hair?
- Lysine dosages
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free