Doctor insights on:
Lymphoma Without Swollen Lymph Nodes
Needs evaluation: Fixed, hard swollen lymph nodes with pruritus (itching) raises the possibilty of hodgkin disease. You should have this further evaluated by your physician. It may not be anything serious at all but it is worth being seen by the right doctor since a lymph node biopsy may be indicated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very unlikely: For all practical purposes, the answer is : No. ...Read more
If you have lymphoma or a cancerous tumor doesn't it have to grow? If I have swollen lymph nodes that never grow are they ok no matter where?
Usually.: Any lymph node larger than 2cm warrants further evaluation. However, the longer the nodes have been prominent but unchanged, the lower the probability of cancer. Other factors of importance include your age, smoking history, symptoms, family history, etc. The node's location are of secondary importance. I advise you seek out a formal consultation from your doctor. A biopsy may be indicated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Swollen lymph nodes for 9 months, relatively stable. Don't look like lymphoma in ultrasound, don't hurt. No other symptoms. What can they be then?
Immune function: They are a sign that your immune system is healthy, reactive, and doing its job. I imagine you are very healthy and thin. Teenagers often can feel their lymph nodes. As humans we often do not realize how many bugs we are exposed to on a daily basis. I would get that you are just fine. Your immune system is doing its job correctly. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Would a swollen lymph node how on a mri without contrast
- Can u have lymphoma with no other symptoms but swollen lymph nodes?
- Swollen lymph nodes without fever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen lymph nodes without being sick
- Abdominal pain swollen lymph nodes
- Painful swollen lymph nodes in groin female
- Swollen lymph nodes in groin area male
- Talk to a hematologist online for free