Doctor insights on:
Big subject!: I wish i could do everybody's homework assignments in 400 characters. Get a good pathology textbook such as robbins or a website you trust and read up on the lymphocytic and lymphoblastic leukemias, hodgkin's disease, and the non-hodgkin's lymphomas. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lymph Nodes?: Here is a great labeled photo of the lymph nodes of the neck: http://www.Bing.Com/images/search?Q=neck+lympnoids&qs=sc&sk=sc2&form=qbir&pq=neck%20lymphoid&sc=7-13&sp=3&qs=sc&sk=sc2#view=detail&id=aca5fedb982dffaf2be18b99d37025bc3d53925c&selectedindex=11. ...Read more
Had a colonoscopy and they noted prominent lymphoid aggregates what does this represent 25 year old male?
Want to know if lymphocyte activation takes place in the primary lymphoid tissue, the secondary lymphoid tissue, or the periphery?
All of the above: Lymphocyte activation can take place at all these sites, most often it happens in primary lymphoid tissues. ...Read more
Yes: The spleen is an organ structurally like a large lymph node. It acts a filter for the blood circulation. ...Read more
Lymphnods: Lymphnods are part of our immune system and they react to inflammation, infection, and tumors to defend our body. There are locations (supraclavicular) where we should be concerned if we find lymphnods. The size also matter and the duration of the presence and the growth of the lymphnods all matter in defining a simple benign reaction from a serious problem. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lymphocyte expansion: Lymphocyte hyperplasia is an increased number of lymphocytes in a tissue. It is often a normal response to infection or chronic inflammation. Hyperplasia involves the expansion of numerous cells in response to a stimulus. This is unlike lymphoid malignancies, which involve autonomous growth starting from a single genetically abnormal cell. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does vyvanse stay in system?
- How long does fluconazole stay in your system?
- How long after general anesthesia is it completely out of your system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does thc stay in your system if you smoke once?
- How long does phentermine stay in your system?
- How long does nicotine stay in your body system?
- How long does klonopin stay in your system?
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system?