Doctor insights on:
Lymph Nodes On Top Of Head
Really tender lymph nodes on the top/back of my head, and the back/side of my neck down to my clavicle for a week. Now tender nodes on ribs. Causes?
Hard lump on top of head, not an ingrown hair or lymph nodes. Hurts like a bad bruise, had for 2+ yrs chronic migraines/motion sick, unsure if related?
I suddenly have a lump on the side of my face. Can this be caused by head trauma? Hit on top of head, lump in front of left ear. Swollen Lymph-nodes?
Can a left ear melanoma give swollen lymph nodes on both sides of the neck, on the back of the head left side and also on the top of both shoulders?
Certainly: Melanoma can travel anywhere in the body, no matter where it originated. So, yes, a left ear melanoma can travel to lymph nodes in your neck (cervical nodes) on both sides, including the top (supraclavicular) and bottom (infraclavicular) areas of the collar bones. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Normal to feel lymph nodes on back of 16 week olds head? I feel them on both sides of the back of the lower head.
Not Normal: Let the pediatrician see the baby soon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Location of lymph nodes on back of head
- Location of lymph nodes on head
- Swollen lymph nodes on back of head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Swollen, painful lymph nodes on the back of the head
- What causes swollen lymph nodes on back of head?
- Movable small lump on collar bone normal lymph node or a sign of something
- Is it normal to have smal ruff bumps on top of penis head?
- Chigger bites and swollen lymph node on back of head