Doctor insights on:
Lymph Nodes In Breasts
No: Spinal fluid leakage would not communicate with the breast tiisue. ...Read more
What are the characteristics of a cancerous armpit lymph node from breast cancer? Hard, immobile, etc?
Not easy to tell: It's common to have a palpable node or two there. Metastatic disease tends to produce large nodes and they may be matted and/or fixed to the chest. If you have no breast mass and the nodes aren't obviously abnormal, I wouldn't worry. ...Read more
Is this a lymph node or breast tissue: circumscribed hypoechoic mass with central hyperechoic focus measuring 10x8x7mm in right axilla... ?
Need follow up: By your doctor , if it is in axilla it is most likely a lymph node , ( where they are supposed to be and normal ) some times breast tissue will have lymph nodes which need closes follow up , to rule out it is not some thing serious , go to your doctor for regular follow up. ...Read more
60yo mom's mammogram found an irregular shaped, enlarged, non-fatty lymph node near breast. Any reason not cancer related? 4 masses in right breast only too
Immunocompromised w 3.5 CM nontender lymph node upper breast & axillary node since 6/10/14. Benign mammogram. No change w/ Bactrim. US pending. CellCept withheld by rheum. Do you ever biopsy for C&S?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Benign lymph node in breast
- Intramammary lymph node in breast
- Reactive lymph node in breast
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Inflamed lymph nodes in breast
- Lump in breast and swollen lymph nodes
- Painful lymph node in breast
- Breast cancer swollen lymph nodes in neck
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online