Doctor insights on:
It can: Lyme bacteria can hide out in all different types of tissue and undergo changes from a bacteria to a cyst form. When conditions become favorable, it may change back from cyst to active bacterial form. So, yes, it can remain dormant. By the same token, you may also have gotten reinfected 5 years later and even with a different strain of the over 100 strains of lyme bacteria. ...Read more
I have had lymes for about 2 years ans been to 2 doctors ans 2 different medications. Ans i still have it ans the same problem whatcan be the problem?
See details: First of all you need to be bitten by a deer tick and the tick has to remain attached for 12-24 hours. If you have not been bitten the risk is zero. If you have the risk is up to 80%. K ...Read more
I was tested a year ago for lymes disease. Only band 41 came back positive. Could i still have lymes disease?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lymes spine feels bruised
- Can lymes disease cause male infertility?
- Lymes disease in children does it stay with you forever
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lymes disease mistaken for diabetes
- Can lymes disease cause diabetes?
- Are white brain lesions in multiple sclerosis and lymes disease the same?
- Can lymes disease cause infertility?
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free