Doctor insights on:
Lyme Disease Advanced
Lyme is caused by borrelia burgdorferi. Acute symptoms can include bullseye rash, headaches, joint pain, fever, and flu like sx. Chronic symptoms can include fibromyalgia symptoms, nerve pain in extremities, mood swings, brain fog, heart problems. Lab diagnosis is not very reliable, and sometimes clinical ...Read more
Bacterial infection: Lyme disease is a tick borne bacterial disease associated with skin rash, arthritis, nerve damage and a variety of other signs and symptoms. The existence, pathology and treatment of chronic or advanced lyme disease is controversial and some experts even doubt the existence of chronic lyme disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Diagnosed w/advanced Lyme disease and am having joint pain & stiffness in fingers of both hands w/redness & small welts on thumb-side of pointer fingers. Could this be arthritis? If not, what is it?
May be related to it: It could be related to your inflamation - especially any vascular issues. This will depend on the manfestations that you are having. You can discuss that with your physician. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Neurological advanced lyme disease
- Advanced lyme disease symptoms
- Advanced lyme disease
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I want to know my options for treating advanced lyme disease
- Is rash a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Is myalgia a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Is crying a symptom of lyme advanced?
- Talk to a travel medicine specialist online for free