Doctor insights on:
Luteal Cyst Pregnancy
Is it possible for a pregnancy to occurr around the same time a corpus luteal cyst was newly diagnosed?
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
How best can a huge thick walld cyst of 10.7*8.2cm on my right be managd, I don't want surgery for d second time and I want pregnancies now?
I'm 53, no pregnancies. Post menopausal for three years. I have a 2cm cyst on one of my ovaries. I've had it for 3y w/o any problems. Now sev pain.?
Your physician: Should be able to distinguish between the two. ...Read more
same ultrasound: Same ultrasound just what it is looking for and what is found is different. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Corpus luteal cyst pregnancy
- Corpus luteal cyst during pregnancy
- How can you tell the difference between an ovarian cyst and ectopic pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cysts cause bleeding during pregnancy?
- Can ovarian cyst cause a positive pregnancy test?
- Pregnancy after ovarian cyst removal laparoscopic
- Hemorrhagic ovarian cyst and pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online