Doctor insights on:
Lupus Itchy Hands
Have balance issues, joint pain-hands, feet, collarb, shoulder, some pink, itchy skin.Brain MRI neg, lupus neg, rf(8), pre-diabetic.Worth pursuing?
Lupus erythematosus is a name given to a collection of autoimmune diseases, in which the human immune system becomes hyperactive and attacks normal, healthy tissues.Symptoms of these diseases can affect many different body systems, including joints, skin, kidneys, blood ...Read more
how long will citalopram stay in your system, itchy hands. Stopped it 15 days ago but still get the itch. ?
I have very red itchy hands which look very blotchy and feel like they are burning
What shall I do
Dyshidrotic eczema: Try Benadryl or Claritin for itching and vaseline ointment with cotton gloves over the hands and socks on the feet overnight. May need to see your dr, if this doesn't help. Here's a link with information about it: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/000832.htm ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Itchy rash on palms of hands and soles of feet
- Causes of itchy red bumps on my hands
- Swollen fingers and itchy hands
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why are my hands swollen and itchy?
- Causes of itchy red spots on my hands
- Causes of non itchy rash on hands
- Red spots on hands not itchy
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free