Doctor insights on:
Lupus And Spasticity Problems In Legs
I have Lupus for last 2 years. My report shows Lupus anticogulant moderately present. I have a problem of Shivering leg and knee pain for many days. I?
Not usually lupus: The symptoms you are having are not common in lupus. I would recommend looking at other possible causes instead of blaming it on lupus ...Read more
What can I do to change my purple legs to normal? I have lupus and my legs are discolored purple. I'm white complected and i want to know what to do.
I have lupus (newly disagnoised) i have pain in the top of my leg as if i have been punched and it hurts when i walk is this another symptom of lupus ?
PTDS & Lupus I have lesions all over my legs & now it's been almost a month for a BM. Was now able to go some. It's greenish black should I worry?
Sure: But you will not get it figured out on the internet if you are concerned enough then consultation with a doctor would be appropriate. ...Read more
My friend is 32, she has systemic lupus. Could that be causing the swelling of her leg, feet, and ankles?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Stretches for spasticity in the legs
- Progressive leg spasticity stiffness
- Spasticity (stiffness of arms and/or legs)
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lupus eye problems
- Lupus weight gain problems
- Kidney problems with lupus
- Lupus and skin problems
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free