Doctor insights on:
I'm told that lupron trigger prevents ohss. Why am i still in sharp pains 60hrs post IVF egg retrieval? Is it pms? Trigger e2 4200, 32 eggs retrieved.
PLEASE: Call your ivf doc about this, do not spend time online. Complications following egg retrieval are uncommon but can be serious; and nothing absolutely predicts ohss but peak e2 of 4200 is definitely risky. Your ivf doctor wants to hear from you! ...Read more
Both: I'm assuming you mean pre-menstrual syndrome. Of course today being st. Patty's day, we can't ignore good luck/fortune. Ocps (oral contraceptive pills), pre-medication with nsaids, lifestyle modifications, etc...All could potentially help. Get with your ob/gyn and explore this further. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you experience pms symptoms after your period?
- How soon can pms symptoms start before your period?
- What is the difference between pms cramps and early signs of pregnancy cramps?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Late period no pms symptoms
- Can you get pregnant during pms?
- No pms symptoms before period
- Pms symptoms disappeared no period
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free