Doctor insights on:
Lung Cancer Pruritus Itch Back
Deoxygenated blood enters the lungs from the right side of the heart and travels to the lungs. When you inspire, oxygen flows into the lungs, transverses the capilliares and attaches to hemoglobin down a gradient. At the same time, co2 diffuses into the capilaries and is expelled with exhalation. Oxygen rich blood then flows to the left side of the heart and into the ...Read more
My husband has just been told his lung cancer has come back .Is there a pick me up tablets that i can take to keep my strength up so i can help him .
It depends: It depends on multiple factors: the type of surgery you had originally; is it a recurrence of the original cancer; or is it a second lung cancer. The best thing to do is talk to your surgeon, and have your case discussed in a multidisciplinary group with surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists and radiologists. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
In this case: You need to obey your surgeon! a lot can happen to a person have a thoracic procedure and there is not one answer. Your surgeon know you literally from inside out, and he or she should be your source for this question's answer, not healthtap panelists. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is it possible for a 28 year old female to get lung cancer in a smoker I smoke 10-14 smokes a day my upper back always hurts?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mid back itch lung cancer
- Burning sensation upper back lung cancer
- Can lung cancer cause upper back pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lung cancer and upper back muscle pain
- Symptom of lung cancer burning back pain
- Why does lung cancer cause back pain?
- Lower back pain sign of lung cancer
- Talk to a oncologist online for free