Doctor insights on:
Is lunesta safe for long term use? Isn't it the same as zipicolone a medecine with many warnings about tolerance and withdrawl?
Lunesta: The word on the street is that if you use this sleeping pill seven days in a row you are hooked. These drugs are highly addictive. I would advise that you find another way at your young age to relearn how to sleep without medicine. There are lots of ways to get there. Please do not put this off. You can do this. ...Read more
I usually take 3 mg of lunesta and it works. I took three milligrams two hours ago and am wide awake. Can i take another 3 mg of lunesta?
Sleep Aid 1-3 mg : Lunesta or Eszopiclone is a short-acting nonbenzodiazepine sedative. This means that it is not as addictive as benzodiazepines, but it does carry a small risk. Side effects include metallic taste, daytime sleepiness, lightheadedness, dry mouth, upset stomach, headaches, etc. Like all sleep aids, it is useful temporarily and best with sleep hygiene. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Typical 15min to 1hr: According to the medication action it can take somewhere between 15 minute and one hour to have effect. This depends on a lot of factors but mostly your age and also gut function of how you absorb medications. ...Read more
Because of the timed-release feature of Lunesta, is its effectiveness compromised if a tablet is cut in half and taken?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mirena warnings and recalls
- Metamucil warnings and recalls
- Implanon warnings and recalls
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in calf ankle warning sign
- Replens warnings and recalls
- Warning signs of pregnancy with iud
- What warning sign should i look out for after gallbladder surgery?
- Talk to a sleep medicine specialist online for free