Doctor insights on:
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
I usually take 3 mg of lunesta and it works. I took three milligrams two hours ago and am wide awake. Can i take another 3 mg of lunesta?
Sleep Aid 1-3 mg : Lunesta or Eszopiclone is a short-acting nonbenzodiazepine sedative. This means that it is not as addictive as benzodiazepines, but it does carry a small risk. Side effects include metallic taste, daytime sleepiness, lightheadedness, dry mouth, upset stomach, headaches, etc. Like all sleep aids, it is useful temporarily and best with sleep hygiene. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Typical 15min to 1hr: According to the medication action it can take somewhere between 15 minute and one hour to have effect. This depends on a lot of factors but mostly your age and also gut function of how you absorb medications. ...Read more
Because of the timed-release feature of Lunesta, is its effectiveness compromised if a tablet is cut in half and taken?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is a liver laceration?
- How long will you live with stage 4 liver cancer?
- How can you reduce sgpt level and improve fatty liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is apple cider vinegar bad for your liver?
- How long can a person live after being diagnosed with cirrhosis of the liver?
- Increased parenchymal echogenicity of liver
- Fatty liver
- Talk to a hepatologist online for free