Doctor insights on:
Lumpy Breasts During Pregnancy
Had heavy tender lumpy breasts for 5 weeks but had a period for 6 days which is not normal for me possibility of pregancy or not?
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Have lumpy breasts before period, after the lumpiness is there, but much less. do fibrocystic lumps need to disappear or just increase and decrease?
Have dry spots around and on breasts. Could this have something to do with the milk being produced during pregnancy?
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
That can happen: Due to ^ fluid stretching the breast. ...Read more
It may: That is not an uncommon experience. As your hormonal levels change and milk production begins you may experience soreness in the breast. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lumpy breasts during early pregnancy
- Lumpy breasts during period
- Lumpy breasts during breastfeeding
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lumpy breasts
- How long does breast lumpiness associated with pregnancy last?
- Is breast lumpiness a symptom of breast abscess?
- Is breast lumpiness a symptom of mastitis?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online