Doctor insights on:
Lumpy Breast Before Period
Have lumpy breasts before period, after the lumpiness is there, but much less. do fibrocystic lumps need to disappear or just increase and decrease?
Are lumpy breasts normal 10 days before period, my right breast even more lumpy but when checked after period they seemed fine, nipples also get itchy?
On my period and my breasts feels lumpy what can it be should I be concerned about this? can this have to do with my period
Recheck in one month: You sometimes develop cysts in the breast that can be painful and lumpy. Wait another month and if they haven't change you should see a doc. ...Read more
Breast swelling can: Begin 1 to 2 weeks prior to period. ...Read more
Hormone variations: Likely.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lumpy breasts before period
- Lumpy breasts during period
- Before period start is discharge lumpy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lumpy breasts
- Is breast lumpiness a symptom of breast abscess?
- Is breast lumpiness a symptom of mastitis?
- Is breast lumpiness a symptom of pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free