Doctor insights on:
Lumpy Breast Before Period
Are lumpy breasts normal 10 days before period, my right breast even more lumpy but when checked after period they seemed fine, nipples also get itchy?
Is it normal to have really lumpy breasts 1 or 2 weeks before a period? These lumps feel a tiny bit hard and I can't tell if it's just normal or not
The week or 2 before my period starts i get very lumpy breasts but this month I have a lump in my armpit...Is that normal? I recently had a mammogram (2 months ago) but not sure if a mammo checks the armpit area...Please advise.
Likely breast tissue: It is very common for breast tissue to extend into the underarm. The premenstrual swelling is very common. Unfortunately mammograms do not pick up underarm lesions well. If you can feel a mass u should see your doctor. She or he can reassure you that it is normal or otherwise. ...Read more
Breast swelling can: Begin 1 to 2 weeks prior to period. ...Read more
Hormone variations: Likely.Get a more detailed answer ›
On my period and my breasts feels lumpy what can it be should I be concerned about this? can this have to do with my period
Recheck in one month: You sometimes develop cysts in the breast that can be painful and lumpy. Wait another month and if they haven't change you should see a doc. ...Read more
Not uncommon.: Pms symptoms can include pelvic/ abdominal cramping, nausea, bloating, weight gain, moodiness, irritability, pain & swelling of breasts, feeling tired, insomnia, headaches, ^ acne, food cravings, ^ appetite, swelling of hands & feet, dizziness, thinking less clearly, urinary sxs & exacerbations of chronic conditions. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lumpy breasts before period
- Itching breasts before and during my period how common is that
- Itchy breasts before period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to have brownish discharge and tendered breast before my period?
- Tender breasts 10 days before period
- How long do your breasts hurt before your period?
- Why do my breast hurt before my period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free