Doctor insights on:
Lump That Moves Under Skin
Theres a lump under my skin. Its hard. And it moves. My face is a little swollen. It hurts to touch it. There is no mark on the surface of my skin.?
Dime-sized lump right under skin. At bottom of left rib-cage, no pain. No unique medical history. Not rock hard, but not soft either. Moves a Little.
Lipoma: have your doctor take a look to be sure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See 1 more doctor answer
Small lump on the back of my neck near my spine. Several months ago it popped with a soft material. Will not go away and is under skin, painless, moves?
Posterior neck lump: Possibly a sebaceous cyst (aka epithelial inclusion cyst). Was the expressed material cheesy & malodorous? Such cysts require complete removal including capsule to prevent their recurrence. See pcp or a general surgeon for this procedure. They will first evaluate to make sure no vital structures are involved. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Bone: Accespry bone sesamoid bone. I have it also found in a few per cent of people. Tota ly normal. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lump under armpit that moves
- Lump under skin moves around
- Bump under skin that moves
- Lump under skin that hurts
- Lump moves under skin
- Hard lump under skin that itches
- Lump under arm that moves
- Lump under skin that itches
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free