Doctor insights on:
Lump Right Side Abdomen
Almond shaped lump under skin, lower right side abdomen. Can feel while lying down, more promenant while standing, slightly painful to touch ?
8 yr old has a soft lump on lower right side of abdomen not in belly but swells, pain when doing extreme activities and ultrasound found nothing ?
Lump on lower right side of abdomen about 4 in long 1 in dia. Only see/feel on occasion. Some pain that feels like gas or bloating. Diarrhea for 5 day?
I noticed just last night a lump on the center right side of my abdomen what do you it is..No pain?
See your physician: You should see a physician to have this evaluated. There are many things that can cause this. ...Read more
Multiple soft lumps in a row. Right side of abdomen. One is about 3.5cm below right rib cage, and there are about 4 smaller ones below that. Causes?
Tummy exercise lump: More history is required. Is it stable in size or does it change with bearing down/coughing. Is it fixed in location or relatively mobile? Are there any overlying skin changes? Any alteration in bowel habits. Any relation to food intake? Etc. Dicsuss this with you primary care physician and do not ignore it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lump in right side of upper abdomen
- Lump on lower right side of abdomen
- Lump in abdomen upper right side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lump in lower abdomen right side
- Lump lower right abdomen
- Lump in lower right abdomen
- A lump on the left side of abdomen
- Lump in right side of abdomen