Doctor insights on:
Lump On Lower Right Stomach Symptoms
Really small lump not visible but palpable in the lower left abdomen . It's not painful and I don't have other symptoms . What could it be ?
I noticed two lumps in the lower left part of the abdomen over a year ago. I'm 48 years old. I have started to feel dim pain. No other symptoms.?
Lump on lower right part of abdomen near hip bone. Right lower and side ribs are sore as well as lower right part of back. Sometimesicoughandmyribpops?
Not sure: Your physical signs (lump on lower right abdomen) and symptoms (sore ribs and back with popping ribs) don't fit well together. I suggest you see your primary care physician for an exam and a more complete history. ...Read more
Depends see your MD: It depends where it is and what it looks and feel like and if it is of concern, you should get it checked by your doctor. ...Read more
Just found a small hard lump on my lower right abdomen. Lump is painless, what could be the cause?
Where?: Is the hard lump under the skin or inside the abdomen? You need to be examined by a doctor for proper assessment and diagnosis. Any opinion as to what the lump might be would be guessing. Good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painful lump on lower right stomach symptoms
- Painful lump on right lower stomach
- Lump on lower right side of stomach
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lump on lower right abdomen symptoms
- Lump on lower right back symptoms
- Lump on right side stomach symptoms
- Painful lump on lower stomach symptoms
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online