Doctor insights on:
Lump On Left Upper Stomach Symptoms
I noticed two lumps in the lower left part of the abdomen over a year ago. I'm 48 years old. I have started to feel dim pain. No other symptoms.?
I have a small lump in my upper abdomen. It is slightly left of my sternum. It is not painful, unless i manipulate it excessively. No symptoms noted. ?
A small lump on the left side of stomach for : years now. Have unltsound said not fatty tissue? What can it be
Abdominal mass: How are we to guess as to the result of your Ultrasound. Isn't the doctor who ordered your ultrasound the better source of information? Please speak to your doctor or at least obtain the Ultrasound reading. ...Read more
I have a lump on my left side of stomach for 3 years have an ultrousoud done they said it not fatty tissue. What can it be?
I have lost 8kg in 4months and experienced loss of apetetite for the past 3 months. I have a hard lump in the lower left side of my stomach.
Have: You had examination including physical, laboratory and radiologic work up? ...Read more
My 22 y/o boyfriend notice a hard lump in his lower left abdomen sometimes painful somedays it larger&harder than others & somedays his testicald hurt?
Sounds like a hernia: Probably a hernia. Ok to see a primary care provider for an exam. No emergency is its not too painful, but should get it checked out. Timing of evaluation depends on length of time it has been there, and severity of symptoms. Hope this helps! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Painful lump on upper left stomach symptoms
- Painful lump on left upper stomach
- Lump on upper left abdomen symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of painless lump on left upper stomach
- Painful lump on upper left leg symptoms
- Painless lump on left upper abdomen symptoms
- Upper left stomach numbness and tingling symptoms
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online