Doctor insights on:
Lump On Left Upper Abdomen
I have a smooth hard lump in my upper left abdomen. It is painful when prodded. There is nothing to see externally but it is easily felt .
Some thoughts...: Any new painful lump should be checked out by your doctor soon. It's really hard to say without a thorough exam or more history. Some thoughts include a sebaceous cyst, a lipoma, a blood collection from trauma, or the beginning of an abscess formation. Good luck and be sure to get it checked out! ...Read more
My 2 year old son has a soft lump on his upper left abdomen it doesn't seem to be painful but is very visible should i be concerned?
Yesterday, I noticed a slight lump/bulge on my upper left abdomen below my rib cage after dinner. It is not painful. Is this anything to worry about?
Female/73.. Lump in upper left abdomen. pain in upper abdomen, radiating to both shoulders. is it lipoma? which category of specialist should I see?
I have a small lump in my upper abdomen. It is slightly left of my sternum. It is not painful, unless i manipulate it excessively. No symptoms noted. ?
Can there be a mass built up under your left rib cage/upper abdomen from poop? or lack of popping?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of painless lump on upper left abdomen
- Causes of painful lump on left upper abdomen
- Lump on upper left abdomen symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Whats this lump on my lower left abdomen constipated
- Hard lump on left side of abdomen
- Causes of painful lump on middle upper abdomen
- Painless lump on my upper abdomen symptoms
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online