Doctor insights on:
Lump On The Instep Of The Foot
There is a swelling on both of my insteps , the right a little more than the left. And a pining in my toes, sometimes the center toe.
Foot feel plump.?
See a podiatrist: You have a problem and an in person exam can pin point it. A differential diagnosis could include, neuroma, plantar plate tear. Those would be my first two thoughts mainly cause the condition is bilateral. So, a stress fracture or the likes would be less likely. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hi doctor, my left instep foot has swollen and hurt when wake up in the morning, what is the cause root and the medicine? Thank you
Sprained ankle several Years ago. Was told I would have been better to have broken it. Now it hurts instep of foot and heel and swells. What can I do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a lump on the side of my foot that hurts when i walk?
- What causes a painful lump on the bottom of my foot?
- Painful lump on outside of foot
- Painful lump on top of foot
- Hard lump on bottom of foot under skin
- Painful lump on bottom of arch foot
- Swollen lump on top of foot
- I have a lump on the top of my foot
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free