Doctor insights on:
Lump On The Instep Of The Foot
I've been getting recurring water bump blisters on the bottom of my right foot and instep only. I pop them and they itch for a few days then dry up. Is it serious enough to see a doc?
There is a swelling on both of my insteps , the right a little more than the left. And a pining in my toes, sometimes the center toe.
Foot feel plump.?
See a podiatrist: You have a problem and an in person exam can pin point it. A differential diagnosis could include, neuroma, plantar plate tear. Those would be my first two thoughts mainly cause the condition is bilateral. So, a stress fracture or the likes would be less likely. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi doctor, my left instep foot has swollen and hurt when wake up in the morning, what is the cause root and the medicine? Thank you
Sprained ankle several Years ago. Was told I would have been better to have broken it. Now it hurts instep of foot and heel and swells. What can I do?
My right foot instep began to hurt, like after you kicked something hard (but I don't think I did). It's swollen and affects walking. Is it fasciitis?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i have a lump on the side of my foot that hurts when i walk?
- What causes a painful lump on the bottom of my foot?
- Painful lump on outside of foot
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hard lump on bottom of foot under skin
- Painful lump on bottom of arch foot
- Swollen lump on top of foot
- I have a lump on the top of my foot
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free