Doctor insights on:
Lump Moves Under Skin
Theres a lump under my skin. Its hard. And it moves. My face is a little swollen. It hurts to touch it. There is no mark on the surface of my skin.?
Dime-sized lump right under skin. At bottom of left rib-cage, no pain. No unique medical history. Not rock hard, but not soft either. Moves a Little.
Small lump on the back of my neck near my spine. Several months ago it popped with a soft material. Will not go away and is under skin, painless, moves?
Posterior neck lump: Possibly a sebaceous cyst (aka epithelial inclusion cyst). Was the expressed material cheesy & malodorous? Such cysts require complete removal including capsule to prevent their recurrence. See pcp or a general surgeon for this procedure. They will first evaluate to make sure no vital structures are involved. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I was sick about a month ago and since then I've had a small bean sized lump on my neck which moves around under my skin. It is not visible.
Lymph node: This is most likely a lymph node that enlarged during your recent illness and may slowly recede over time. Sometimes the node permanently remains as a burned out small mass and is not significant. If the mass in your neck enlarges,becomes tender or if new masses appear, see your Physician for evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Small lump that moves under the skin
- Hard lump under skin on bikini line
- Hard lump under skin on vagina
- Lump under skin above penis
- Hard lump under the skin after a bruise
- Lump under skin after bruise
- Hard lump under skin in groin area
- Hard lump on forearm under skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online