Doctor insights on:
Lump Middle Rib Cage
I have a firm lump in middle of rib cage above belly and below chest and its become itchy on outside what could this be?
Xyphoid bone: The location you describe is at the end of your sternum. Occasionally the xyphoid, (small bone/cartilage) at the end of sternum will dislocate and form a bump/lump. It is benign condition. A lateral chest x-ray should be able to show this condition. Okay to ask your doc at next visit. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Lump in the middle of rib cage. Can move it around. Hurts slightly. What could this be? Cancerous?
Found a lump on my l side rib cage in the middle, I have vhl a history of islet cell cancer of the pancreas both adrenals don't function, is this lump bad?
Dime-sized lump right under skin. At bottom of left rib-cage, no pain. No unique medical history. Not rock hard, but not soft either. Moves a Little.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lump in middle of rib cage
- Lump under middle of rib cage
- Lump in the middle of my rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painless lump on rib cage symptoms
- Lump below rib cage left side
- A lump on my left side beneath my rib cage
- Lump on the lower ribcage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free