Doctor insights on:
Lump Middle Rib Cage
I have a firm lump in middle of rib cage above belly and below chest and its become itchy on outside what could this be?
Xyphoid bone: The location you describe is at the end of your sternum. Occasionally the xyphoid, (small bone/cartilage) at the end of sternum will dislocate and form a bump/lump. It is benign condition. A lateral chest x-ray should be able to show this condition. Okay to ask your doc at next visit. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Lump in the middle of rib cage. Can move it around. Hurts slightly. What could this be? Cancerous?
Found a lump on my l side rib cage in the middle, I have vhl a history of islet cell cancer of the pancreas both adrenals don't function, is this lump bad?
Dime-sized lump right under skin. At bottom of left rib-cage, no pain. No unique medical history. Not rock hard, but not soft either. Moves a Little.
Let us see: Is this lump attached to skin? This is not a good sign. Is this lump painful? Is there is any recent trauma to the area? Are this lump warm and the skin over it? If the answer to all the questions no? Most likely is benign lump. Check with your doc? ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lump in middle of rib cage
- Lump under middle of rib cage
- Lump in the middle of my rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Painless lump on rib cage symptoms
- Lump below rib cage left side
- A lump on my left side beneath my rib cage
- Lump on the lower ribcage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free