Doctor insights on:
Lump In My Tongue
Fungiform Papilla: Fungiform papilla toward the back of the tongue can get inflammed and occasionally infected. This is typically benigh. There are a few more ominous things that it could typically be so i would definitely get it checked out, but don't stress out and lose sleep over it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your physician: There is always the possibility that a newly discovered "lump" could be malignant, but often times it is something harmless. Rather than worrying needlessly see a physician to examine your tongue. ...Read more
Stone vs. tumor : Under the tongue on each side, there is a major salivary gland called the sublingual gland. If a mass arises in this gland, it could be a stone, or a growth. The likelihood of a malignancy (cancer) in this particular gland is upwards of 50%. It could also be an oral cancer outside of the gland, especially in oral tobacco users and alcoholics. An urgent evaluation by otolaryngologist is in order. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Hard, pea sized lump inside my tongue. During the day it seems to shrink down to where I can barely feel it, then in the morning it's pea sized again?
Should I be concerned about a small lump on my tongue after 3 weeks. I bit my tongue badly, and it seems slow to heal?
Don't be scared: you had the lump since childhood, pleasae visit an oral surgeon to help you better ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a lump in my tongue
- Hard lump in my tongue
- I have a lump in my mouth under my tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a lump in the back of my throat on the left side what could it be
- Small firm lump in my anus near hemorrhoids
- Feels like a lump in my throat when i swallow
- Why is my tongue sometimes yellow in the morning?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online