Doctor insights on:
Lump In Middle Of Rib Cage
I have a firm lump in middle of rib cage above belly and below chest and its become itchy on outside what could this be?
Xyphoid bone: The location you describe is at the end of your sternum. Occasionally the xyphoid, (small bone/cartilage) at the end of sternum will dislocate and form a bump/lump. It is benign condition. A lateral chest x-ray should be able to show this condition. Okay to ask your doc at next visit. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Lump in the middle of rib cage. Can move it around. Hurts slightly. What could this be? Cancerous?
For about two months now I have noticed a small lump near my left rib cage (bottom middle) just below my sternum. i have pidgeon chest. Should I worry?
Found a lump on my l side rib cage in the middle, I have vhl a history of islet cell cancer of the pancreas both adrenals don't function, is this lump bad?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lump in the middle of my rib cage
- Lump in the middle of rib cage
- Sharp pain in middle of rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in middle of rib cage at bottom
- Sharp pain in the middle of back under rib cage
- Hard lump in between rib cage at front of chest
- Pain in the middle of my rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free