Doctor insights on:
Lump In Center Upper Abdomen
No pain rock hard lump on my upper abdomen right at the center of rib cage. I usually feel bloated and want to puke. Can't sleep and can't burp.?
Stomach pain?: Recommend evaluation by a gastroenterologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
Abnormal lumps in upper abdomen and center of chest, somewhat tender if pressed in. It started out as just one, now their are several more?
I'm 18 I have a small lump under my skin on my upper abdomen. It has swelling but only the lump itself hurts when touched. Should i be worried?!
Possible Hernia: A hernia is when the muscle in the abdomen splits and allows the tissue underneath to poke through. This sometimes creates a bump on your abdomen, but not always. Hernias can be repaired with routine surgery. You need to have this evaluated by your doctor as untreated hernias can become strangulated and cause severe problems. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a small lump in my upper abdomen. It is slightly left of my sternum. It is not painful, unless i manipulate it excessively. No symptoms noted. ?
I have pain in my upper abdomen and heartburn. The pain worsens when i lay down amd feels like a heavy lump. Am i ok? -b
I have a growing vertical oval lump in my upper abdomen.Doctor says its muscle thats come to the surface.Do u have any more info on it/what causes it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tightness in center upper abdomen
- Small lump in upper abdomen
- Causes of red spots in center upper abdomen
- Causes of burning sensation in center upper abdomen
- Painful lump on center upper abdomen symptoms
- Burning feeling in center upper abdomen
- Painful lump on center upper abdomen
- Soft lump on center upper abdomen
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online