Doctor insights on:
Lump In Arm Near Elbow
I have a small hard lump on my arm near the elbow its not painful but would like to no what it is?
Difficult to say: It is obviously difficult to guess what a lump could be without an examination, so come in and let a physician see it.!if it is painless and in the back of the elbow it could be your olecranon bursa.Lumps and bumps around the elbow are fairly common.You need an exam and xrays. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a lump on the inside of my arm near the elbow. It is about an inch in diameter and is not sore. I work regularly with weights and wonder if that could be the problem. It has been there about three weeks and has not gotten any larger.
I have a small painful lump in the inside of my upper right arm. Along with another painful lump near my elbow side closest to my body , Palm up.
Ans: Well many possibilities. Need a better history. Such as. Did the just appear? How long have they been there? Any change in size or shape? Tender or hot? Any underlying medical issues for you? You should see your doctor for a good exam and then go from there. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in left arm near elbow
- Swollen lymph nodes in arm near elbow
- Lump on inside of arm near elbow
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Shooting pain in arm near elbow
- Hard lump on arm near elbow
- Lump in arm by elbow
- Lump on arm cancer near elbow
- Lymph nodes in arm near elbow