Doctor insights on:
Lump In Arm Near Elbow
I have a small hard lump on my arm near the elbow its not painful but would like to no what it is?
Difficult to say: It is obviously difficult to guess what a lump could be without an examination, so come in and let a physician see it.!if it is painless and in the back of the elbow it could be your olecranon bursa.Lumps and bumps around the elbow are fairly common.You need an exam and xrays. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Small hard lump on elbow that does not move. Is apparent when elbow is bent, not felt when arm is straightened. Causes pain. ?
Bursitis?: You possibly have the inflammation of Olecranon bursa also called Olecranon Bursitis, which seemed to be chronic in your case, try not to lean on your elbows, protecting your elbows during sports activities with elbow pads, See your provider for an Xray and possible Anti inflammatory medications. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have a small lump (~1cm) under my skin, alittle above my elbow on my inner arm. Its a little raised. Had it for about 6month. Should i be worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain in left arm near elbow
- Swollen lymph nodes in arm near elbow
- Lump on inside of arm near elbow
- Pain in right arm near elbow
- Shooting pain in arm near elbow
- Hard lump on arm near elbow
- Lump in arm by elbow
- Lump on arm cancer near elbow
- Lymph nodes in arm near elbow