Doctor insights on:
Many: Low estrogen may affect the overall sense of wellbeing that you may or may not have. Lack of estrogen may give you "hot flashes", vaginal dryness, libido changes, sleep disorders, anxiety sensation, depression, changes in skin, mood and overall sense of wellness. Depending on your overall health, medications, and other issues, you very well can get help. Get a good eval by pcp or gyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Diet: Phytoestrogens (plant estrogens) are present in many foods, notably in soy products. However, one might ask why you want to get more estrogen. If you are menopausal, you can try food supplements or actually take estrogen orally. . To answer you question better, i would have to know what your objective is. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on cause: Answer depends on why estrogen is high. Obesity and alcohol use will raise body's conversion of testosterone to estrogen. Certain tumors of testes, pituitary, and adrenal glands may raise estrogen, as can chronic thyroid, liver or kidney diseases. Medications (several psychiatriac, anti-fungal, glucocorticoid) and drugs (marijuana, anabolic steroids) can also raise estrogen. Find out why first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fluctuation in estrogen levels (metallic taste)
- What kind of estrogen supplements make your butt and boobs bigger?
- Will taking estrogen increase breast size
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does estrogen make your breast grow?
- Fluctuation in estrogen levels metallic taste
- What happens when estrogen levels are high?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free