Doctor insights on:
Lub Dub Murmur
I hear lub-swish-dub ONLY when laying on my stomach. The clinical nurse doesn't listen in this position and she told me to get tested for health anxiety. Is it possible to hear a heart murmur only in certain positions?
Varies: The intensity of the murnur can vary depending on various patient factors, including the precise location of the defect in the wall, the size of the patient, the pressure on the right side of the heart, etc. However, a restrictive vsd will usually produce a prominent murmur. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lub dub sound of heart
- Heart murmur
- Can anxiety cause a heart murmur?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Heart murmur life expectancy
- Causes of pansystolic murmur
- Lung murmur
- Can a tooth infection cause a heart murmur?
- Talk to a cardiologist online