Doctor insights on:
Lower Left Abdomen Mass Symptoms
Need more info: This is impossible to answer without doing an exam on this patient. If there is a visible mass on the outside of the abdomen it would be different than a palpable mass inside the abdomen. In either case, more tests may be needed to determine the diagnosis. A good pediatrician should evaluate/examine the baby as a first step, then could determine what other testing or imaging might be needed. ...Read more
I have been having bowel troubles for a while and I have now noticed an almost solid mass in my lower left abdomen. What could this be?
Having severe pain in lower left abdomen feels like there is a tennis ball sized mass causing the pain. Happens only during menstration. What is it?
Having severe pain in lower left abdomen feels like there is a tennis ball sized mass causiing the pain. Happens only during menstration. What is it?
Really small lump not visible but palpable in the lower left abdomen . It's not painful and I don't have other symptoms . What could it be ?
I am experiencing a sharp pain in my lower-left abdomen. I have no other symptoms: i still am able to run my 1.5miles daily with no problems. Help?
I have chronic dull aching pain in my lower left abdomen. I believe the colon. Some days i don't feel it at all. I've had this symptom for 2 years?
Doi have splenic flexure syndrome?I only have some mild pain in my lower left abdomen, but thats it. no other symptoms.ialso have a LOT of stress
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Swollen lower left abdomen symptoms
- Mass in lower right abdomen
- Pain in lower left abdomen pregnancy symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rash around left lower abdomen symptoms
- Painless lump on left lower abdomen symptoms
- Non itchy rash on lower left abdomen symptoms
- Lower left abdomen numbness and tingling symptoms
- Lump in left lower abdomen symptoms