Doctor insights on:
Lower Body Plyometric Exercises
Core exercise: Push-ups, holding a plank position and squats and lunges build a strong core and upper body and lower body strength when done regularly. ...Read more
DIAGNOSIS!!: Must pin point what the excat body part is before diagnosis can be detrmined. ...Read more
Bicycle: Swim, squats...Get a more detailed answer ›
I am doing exercises, i reduced pounds in my lower body. My upper body remains the same. What should I do to reduce my upper body?
Cardio Mix: You can not target the abdomen specifically for weight loss - if you have adipose tissue to lose (not everyone does), then consider an increase in cardio and a balanced diet. However, do not always do the same exercise or you will increase your risks for stress injuries. Mix things up with walking, running, biking, swimming, or circuit training. Ultimately you need to burn more than you consume. ...Read more
Core exercise: Holding plank position, squats and lunges help to strenghten lower body muscles. ...Read more
I have leg length discrepancy, my profile lists all asymmetries of my lower body. Assuming it is functional discrepancy, what exercises can help me?
Low impact: Aquatics, body weight, or resistance bands/ tubing biking, and/or elliptical. Aquatics allow you to perform body weight exercises, but being in water actually reduces the stress on your body due to buoyancy. Once you are able to perform body weight activities then look to add light resistance w/ bands/ tubing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- List of lower body plyometric exercises
- List of lower body exercises without weights
- List of lower body weight exercises
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower body isometric exercises
- Lower body exercises with free weights
- Lower body exercises for a torn meniscus
- Can i do upper or lower body weight training two days in a row if they are different exercises?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free