Doctor insights on:
Lower Back Tightness Causes
You look young: And that usually means a strain of muscles and ribs in the chest and spine muscle in the back. The chest could be asthma or unlikely a heart issue. Lung functions and a possible "regular" stress test can also help, but seeing your dr will help sort this out. Physical therapy and yoga will likely help both. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not likely: The gluteus muscles don't impact the spinal cord enough to cause discitis symptoms. If you have nerve symptoms you should see your doctor. Could be you have a disc problem from working out too vigorously. On the other hand over extended glutes can cause back pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you had surgery to the lower back and the doctor accidentally cut your gluteal nerve with that cause the glue to get tight or just to be weak?
Very rare outcome: If this did occur, and I have never heard of this complication in my entire career, you would experience weakness of buttock muscles with difficulty extending your leg at hip. ...Read more
Nerve impingement: can be caused by being sandwiched between two spinal bones, pressed by a bulging. It can cause muscle spasm and back pain. Prevention treatment is always recommended. See interventional pain management specialist for definitive diagnosis and management. ...Read more
Is there a muscle that runs along the spine in the back that if it became tight wood appear swollen and cause pain in lower back wrapping around
Para spinal muscles: Yes there are strong muscles called para spinal muscles. They include erector spinae their job is to keep your posture upright they can go into spasm and become roppy in case of back pain or sprain. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tight hamstrings causing lower back pain
- What could cause lower back pain and missed period?
- Can internal hemorrhoids cause lower back pain?
- What causes lower back pain after hysterectomy?
- Can tight back muscles cause chest pain?
- Will a lower back injury cause pain in the abdomen and groin area
- Can gas cause lower back pain?
- Causes of lower left back pain in women
- Can tight glutes cause lower back pain that feels like nerve pain?