Doctor insights on:
Lower Back Pain As A Sign Of Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not necessairly: Could be from disc herniation as well.... ...Read more
Maybe. Maybe not.: It can be hard to tell if a woman is pregnant because some of the symptoms seen in early pregnancy can also happen in non-pregnant women. A urine pregnancy test gives a reliable result if done correctly. One can test about 3 weeks after sex (3 weeks after when conception might have occurred), or 1 week after missing a period. An Ob-Gyn doctor can evaluate any persistent or worrisome symptoms. ...Read more
Yes: Sometimes it's ok to have pain during pregnancy, but sometimes it's not ok to have the pain. For example, some pregnant women have a cyst called a corpus luteum cyst, and that can cause some pain. Others can have a tubal (ectopic) pregnancy, which can be life-threatening. It's imperative to be tested to see if you are pregnant, and, if pregnant, what the pain is from asap! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What causes right side lower abdominal in early pregnancy. The pain is like a twinge/stich and comes and goes.?
Low back pain is pain that occurs in the back above the buttock area and below the ribs. Low back pain can be sharp, dull, intermittent or constant. Pain can be at rest or associated with activity. Back pain can also be accompanied with pain that shoots or radiates down into the lower extremities or legs which is frequently ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower back pain a sign of pregnancy
- Lower back pain is it a sign of early pregnancy
- Is severe lower back pain a sign of early pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is lower back and abdominal pain a sign of pregnancy?
- Is lower right back pain a sign of pregnancy?
- Is lower back pain a sign of early pregnancy symptoms?
- Could lower back pain be a sign of pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online