Doctor insights on:
Lower Back And Groin Pain In Women
Several possible : Reasons including back problems, sacroiliac joint issue, hip problem, urinary tract problem and reptoductive system issue. Even gastrointestinal is in the differential or possibilities of causes. If the pain is related to position and activity, it is most likely back or hip related. ...Read more
Hello I have left side groin pain, i woke up with a lot of pain lower back, uruine was dark 2 hours later pain got better 2 days later still have pain?
See below: This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. ...Read more
Good time to eval: It is a good time to go in for a thorough interview, exam, and possibly some tests to help determine the cause and the best treatment plan. Good luck! ...Read more
I have had muscular back pain on and off for years but for some reason i now have a lower back ache of a different sort - i also have a groin pain?
Evaluation: You need to be evaluated by physician. ...Read more
Hip with groin pain mild until constipated then pain in those areas increase with lower back and leg pain...Any ideas?
Extreme groin pain when workout and lower back pain if i lay down. Urologist said completely fine. Tried cortisone shot to groin. Started 2 yrs ago?
I have lower back pain groin pain and it feels like I have a full bladder all the time and a at feels like I have a full sore bladder. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will a lower back injury cause pain in the abdomen and groin area
- Lower back and groin pain in men
- Lower abdominal and groin pain in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in pelvic area and lower back in women
- Lower abdominal pain and lower back pain in women
- Lower right abdominal and back pain in women
- Lower back and abdominal pain in women
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free